Google

Thursday, May 25, 2006

I will argue with you

People are starting to look alike. It's not even about conforming anymore, it's a prototype ascension. I've examined this thinking, it's not off the cuff. Trying to look, smell and think alike. It's all about fear baby. I'm always scared so I know. I don't think however, that if I get what everyone else has I'll be less scared. My fear used to be when I was a wee lass, that I would be late on getting a joke out, usually a self deprecating one at that.
Now I watch as my two teens attempt to pretend that they are not with me when we are out in the public venue. So, I usurp them by doing the same and that kind of confuses even the people we are around so I guess it's successful endeavor.
I come from a volatile family who came from a volatile place. I think the echoes of that are so everlasting that communication became stifled and abstract, never really honing down to the issues and the differences. So, we skirt; hurt, fear, old news. Yet, we cross into deeper places and experiences which I'm grateful to be a part of. And unfortunately, we all look alike. Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home