Google

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

And the rest is history

I'm in no way whatsoever prepared for the future; as in twenty years from now when I'm supposedly going to retire. Apparently I am not alone in this situation. But, there is one percent of the population that should have no trouble heading south. What a relief as the rest of us eat Friskies those who are deserving of the good life shall vanquish us with their suv walkers.
My biggest fear however is that I will still feel like a teenager when I'm sixty and that will truly suck. I'm already forcing myself to stop trying to engage young men in conversation about music and movies, to not shop in juniors and to pull every single grey hair that I catch a glimmer of in the sunlight. Aging is weird and no one tells you about it until you're in the process. It's like so many things that have been circumnavigated but people hold the process close unless they write a book about it and thusly making a buck out of something that should be posted up on telephone poles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home