Google

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Find your way back

I've got a laptop now, so as a meta-thinker, I have to write about it on it. The thing about technology and me is that I don't really like to buy things because I know there will be a newer version available tonight. Yet, I know that this sucker will come in handy and I've named it Abby's bang-up. In other words I hope to do a bang up job while I'm smashing into walls or nearly dropping it as I go along my merry way. I went out to Buehler's today, it's a long haul.
When we lived out in the country it was a short ride away, but today It was a road trip, worth it because there is no other store that compares. They actually sell local farmer's product along with the other stuff. That makes it down home.
I jest. I used to go out there and have breakfast in the restaurant and read the New York Times. That is so sad and lame but boy was I well informed for the hostess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home