Google

Sunday, May 07, 2006

tons-o-fun

I went to Chuck E. Cheese yesterday. And I can attest that indeed Chuck E. is in love, but it's not with me, it's with the good old american dollar and there are lots of those dollars at the home of the rat. Not only is there fantabulous food and bev, but the games are more than galore. Then, there are the prizes. Is it me, or is the ridiculousness of this lack of fair trade apparent to the public, yes we all buy into getting fun stuff going for our kids, and I was one to take my young children anywhere on a cold winter day, but yesterday it was sunny and lovely outside why were we in C.E.C jello-ing our lives away with whizzing beeping and bell ringing abandon? In my case, I was there to do a crossword puzzle with my friend who's daughter had been invited to a birthday party extravaganza. Yet another large warehouse like building transformed into a mecca to the public's desire to spend massive amounts of money on shit we don't need. Pass the Parmesan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home