Google

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

In the year 2525

When scientists, if there are scientists in the future, anyway, when they begin to study this time period in culture, a word used loosely of course, when they begin to unearth aspects of our lifestyles, they will come to believe that we were a very stinky group of people. Why else would there be gazillions of products to hide, prevent and disguise odors or scent. I was at Target today which is a place I can go and not feel too overwhelmed by the shopping experience, and I was going to buy some cleaning stuff. If ever a child gets lost and they need to bring in the dogs, they'll never get the scent of the kid if it wandered any where near the cleaning supply section. It's absolutely odorific with nothing that resembles vanilla or white linen or flower fresh. I kind of like smells, and I'm going to make a leap here and say most people aren't' that put off by most natural smells and such. I mean the guy that comes in to the library smelling of butt, he's not representing my notion. But, otherwise why have we become so distant and fearful of the scent or smellular aspect of life. Without pheromones, would we even be here. Scent is a vital aspect of our attraction and or sexual nature. My house does smell mostly of dog pee, but beyond that I think we do okay in the lower ring of smell denial. Jacob, who is randomly speaking to me without dagger tone these days. Told me that a friend of his wanted to meet me. He had told her of my past musical interests of bands like Black Flag and that I had tattoos and was a cool mom, and I told him that I would only disappoint her, which he responded with that when he told her that she would laugh and want to me meet even more. Yikes, bring out the carpet fresh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home