Google

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Started out fine

I have been to many public places lately. Doctor's offices, stores, my job. Now, we've all been to public places, I know that, but I've been sitting and rather than reading or doing something productive, I've been people watching. The thoughts racing around in my busy little brain, were that no one and in almost all of these cases, I mean no one, looks like anyone we see in any media venue. Okay, perhaps that is not earth shattering, but what does it really mean in a general sense.
I tend to think of political issues as well as social issues as being the same thing. So for example, if our politicians don't represent their constituents, then why should people on TV, in movies or in magazines look like anyone else on earth?
At least they're consistent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home