Google

Monday, April 17, 2006

When do we get there

When I was young and in my look at me I'm counter-culture phase, I had many earrings and varying hair styles that incorporated lots of unnatural colors. Most of these physical examples have fallen to the wayside and I satisfy my need to be different on an internal level and, in some clothing choices. I've realized that no matter at what level of political, social or philosophical doctrine I stand by, I'm still going to be a parent for three fellows. In fact my children are going to have to work harder to be counterer culturerer than me because of where I stand in that spectrum. It's a harsh reality. So I have an Alex P. Keaton and a Jim Rose protege so far and one more that could go any which way. The message here is that for some you play a role that is inescapable and no matter how you choose to be, you are going to be perceived as the opposite. Yahoo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home