Google

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Oz

Every time I have someone come to my house to do any work and it's not my friend Bill who does most everything, but if it isn't him, the guy always has a prison tattoo, or a jailhouse tat for those down with the lingo. Now, I know that we all have our indiscretions but these guys know where I live so I have to be super nice to them and remind them that I have many dogs and a loaded double barrel under the bed. If anything happens to me just check if there was some recent carpet cleaning or HVAC work done. Today my guy was supposed to come to my house between 10-12, at 3 when he rolled up, I'd spoken to the liars on the phone two or three times and they were all about the continuation of the deception. Why oh why can they not just say, dude, he's going to be there really late, so you can wait or we'll reschedule your appointment. I've been lied to plenty in life, lied a few times as well, but not much beats the humiliation of when you find the nerve to ask someone to go have coffee with you in July, and they say they're busy until October. That time there should have been at least a half truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home