Google

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Channel this

Gus is now doing a dead on impression of Philip Seymour Hoffman's Capote. He does this as he accompanies himself on piano playing sort of a haunting soundrackesqe tune. I always wonder where people get their funny stuff. I know for me if there is any intention involved I bomb, but when things tumble out of my mouth with no pre-thought, I end up getting liquid sprayed out of someone's mouth invariably onto my new clothes. I call this, and I know there's trouble involved in this; my tourette's humor, I don't mean I get all scatalogical, I just have a tendency to say things that I could never actually think of. There must be a cognitive gap between thought and humor for some. It's obvious that really funny people, don't have to exploit anything they've read or seen, they just live in the funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home