Google

Sunday, May 21, 2006

slave to love

There is no greater meaning to almost all of the things that I thought had a little more going on under the hood.
I'll start with when I was a young girl and somewhat overweight. With that went the requisite barrage of abuse from peers. For a long time I took some comfort in the hope that grownups where not going to participate in the shitload of nastiness. Alas, I remember the day when that was dashed.
Then, in college I had lived with the knowledge that higher thinking had very little to do with commerce and the baseness of capitalism , but it did infact. And that kind of ruined that component of me, realizing that the institution was actually a business and little more than that for some.
And I shall move quickly on to now, skipping vast numbers of events and situations that killed so many naive ideals, to; music being some sort of esoteric and multi tiered representation of wishes and dreams and unnamed tones and values. But, really it's about fucking or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home