Google

Sunday, June 04, 2006

long horn cow

When the weekend began, I had the first two days off in a row that I've had since January. Though, I did have a three day Memorial Day weekend, but it was chock full of obligation.
These last two days, Eamon and I and, with some sporadic help from the fellas, got our garden ready and planted vegetables, tomatoes, cukes, peppers and pumpkins. We already had some strawberries growing that I only found when I moved half a fathom of weeds away. I made fresh strawberry margaritas out of them and we felt like we had a life or something. Anyway, the best part of the weekend was my purchase of a 17" Black and Decker electric hedge trimmer. I got home too late last night to get up in that shit, This morning it was raining and I moped. Then, the clearing and I was off. It was a very satisfying experience, but it's good that I'm not a mohel because I was somewhat enthusiastic and the yard looks like it just joined up.
Perhaps, a future in sheep shearing..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home