Google

Saturday, June 03, 2006

adorkable

A friend at work told me about a no kill animal sanctuary in Utah. This would be an ideal setting for Griffin. When I tell people that Griffin gets nervous and instead of checking to see if his penis is still there, like so many males do, he checks to see if it's still working and pees everywhere in my house. I've tried to curb this, and I know he knows that he will get in trouble if I catch him, but it usually happens when one of his cohorts, as in Jake, Gus, or Jack let him roam around on his own when I am not at home.
I go through rounds of wanting to send him away. Oddly enough he is the most wonderful dog I've ever imagined having barring the pee-fests and stranger danger biting desire. But it's extremely hard to reconcile keeping an animal that makes my house smell like a swap meet gone mad crazy wrong. I guess it's like any relationship with a fellow, you'll always have to clean the floor at some point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home