Google

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

This is how

Last week on Facebook, a well known musician friend of mine, and by far the best guitarist I know, posted a combination of band names, incongruous, humorous, and unfortunately, the antecedent to what is now a blur of mashups, that after a few days numbered in the five hundreds.
I did not commit a crime, and as Eamon has told me in the past, that is the gauge of which I compare the problematic nature of a behavior.
However, at one point in the middle of the night, I had to keep getting up and adding more to the list , because my mind would just not stop producing composites.
It wasn’t a competition for me, in fact I’m embarrassed on one level, in that he has tons of friends, many who don’t know me, and, for all I know, all of them received notices of each update.
What of it? It will all be forgotten, or already is. It’s just that it tapped into aspects of my personality and impractical skill set that I was not even aware of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home