Google

Friday, January 18, 2013

Back in fifty two

What I love and hate about the Internet is that words have become meaningless. There is little censorship, civility, or direction. It’s a free for all, and that means all the good and the bad. Can’t say that I hate that part, because I’ve never understood why its so hard for people to state the obvious rather than walk around the block, get on a bus, and then grab a cab rather then getting down to the nitty gritty.
With the amount of information and ridiculousness, deciding to take a negative comment or tirade to heart,  becomes a choice, within a reasonable context.
Now, knowing my own psyche and tendencies, I’m guessing most of us will grab on to that nasty, and divisive and make that the focal point. Of course we can make up for that with cute puppy or kitten pictures, which in itself is the equivalent of cutting out a Family Circus comic and pinning it up on your cubby wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home