Google

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Just like you

I've been applying for jobs at radio stations around the country. Mostly, positions that are not on the air, but some of them are.
As I recall, and I could be wrong, but I don't think I was that bad of an on air "personality". For me, it was always the music, the other stuff, like the scene, and what goes along with it, were secondary.
That's probably why I never pursued it as a career, because the business aspects were counter to what I guess were my philosophy and standards, and who knows what those were really. Perhaps, the sharp edges of youth, political and philosophical rigidity and even aesthetic sensibilities that could not possibly be compromised by gaining an income from something I loved doing.
That worked out well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home