Google

Friday, November 11, 2011

I get lost

In retrospect, I may have had a lapse in foresight in naming this blog as I have. There are a couple of reasons for that, the latest is the following missive I received yesterday, with a subject line of "Casting Producer" I have read your blog!
Well, no, you haven't.

I'M A TEENAGE WIFE - NOW CASTING
Award-winning production company A. Smith & Co and MysticArt Pictures are conducting a nationwide search for a major cable network. This docu-series will follow 5 couples as they
experience the triumphs and tribulations on their journey as an engaged or newlywed couple.
If you are a teenage girl who is planning your wedding,
a newlywed, or in your first year of marriage...
We would love for you to share your love story!
Did you have a fairy tale wedding? Do your friends and family support your relationship? Do you feel that
true love has no age limit?
Seeking teenage brides/wives with a fiance/husband of any age.


Not planning in participating in this one, though it does sound like an awesome time.

1 Comments:

Blogger LindaCO said...

So close to fame, and yet...

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home