Google

Friday, October 28, 2011

Cast away

Eamon and I had an amazing day together yesterday. Why is that important? Because most of our time spent of late is full of arguments, recriminations and a lot of tension.
If I did not know that all of those experiences are a byproduct of our current state of unemployment, then I would be even more terrified.
Part of that I think ,was my honesty about the toll this experience is taking on all of us. And how I feel guilty even when I'm doing my darnedest to make everything work. That's the clincher, I can't make some of it work because it's not in my power to do so.
It's no fun to feel powerless in most situations, and I know relatively speaking this is not the worst it is for so many others. And, there are no buts or howevers, just that it is a constant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home