Google

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It was not lost on me

Gus didn't talk to me for a week. Well, he spoke, but it was terse and brief and only when absolutely necessary. I'm used to this kind of behavior from his brother, but it has actually never happened before with him.
It's unsettling to say the least, me not being a fan of the silent treatment, first get mad then full of regrets for the ultimatums I spew. Nothing new there, just a different person for the same lame approach.
As this went on, I talked to his Dad about it and subsequently a conversation took place between them that included the sentence "women set up booby traps" and some sort of additional rubbish about how we want way too much and ask for more, when enough is already being done. All this because I mentioned that it hurt to be ignored, now I'm mad at both of them. Problem solved!

2 Comments:

Blogger JKTVUSA said...

Do you know a TEEN MOM who needs HELP? CALL 347-699-3003 today!

10:21 AM  
Blogger JKTVUSA said...

Do you know a TEEN MOM who needs HELP? CALL 347-699-3003 today!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home