Google

Monday, November 01, 2010

Everything that I desire




Jack was leaning towards, and then decided not to go trick or treating this year, in fact, the holiday was kind of anemic all around. There were about half as many critters coming to the door as we've had in the past, and I also didn't quite have my heart all in. Even with all of that, I carved some pretty cool pumpkins, one that included an empty beer bottle prop, and bought enough candy this time; which leads me to the "situation" I decamped about candy mid-hand out and noticed that there were at least five bags left.
When Eamon summarized the evening, which he will do for me ,he mentioned that all of the bags were gone. I was mildly confused but equally disinterested. I did however ask Jack this morning and he said that Jacob probably brought the rest to a party he attended.
Well, he didn't in fact, it was all hidden in Jack's room, in a pillowcase, sort of a faux Halloween candy stash.
The picture above is what Jake and I sent him to let him know we were on to his shenanigans. Funny yes, but also kind of sad that he felt compelled to keep that all for himself and blame Jake.
We had a talk and I bored him with my line of questioning perhaps next time, a new approach may be in order.






9 Comments:

Blogger John Smith said...

nice content
UAN Passbook Login
Routerlogin Net
Router Login

5:11 AM  
Blogger John Smith said...

Thanks for sharing this information... checkout with linksys router login & linksys login for instant support.

4:23 AM  
Blogger John Smith said...

This is really great work. Thank you for sharing such a good and useful information here in the blog! To know more visit here

rourtlogin.net
routerlogin net
routerlogin

11:01 PM  
Blogger John Smith said...

nice...really like this post.....
linksys router login
linksys login

3:15 AM  
Blogger John Smith said...

Great post and very helpful
routerlogin net
routerlogin

3:18 AM  
Blogger John Smith said...

nice post....
netgear setup
netgear router login
routerlogin

12:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice blog... Very interesting. I really like this post..
netgear router login
routerlogin
netgear router password

11:45 PM  
Blogger Routerlogin said...

great information..
routerlogin admin page

11:04 PM  
Blogger gate aerospace coaching said...

Now, Goodwillgate2iit provides Online GATE AEROSPACE classes.Where you can get online preparation tips from 5+ years expert faculty with Online Mock Test Series & Assignments exclusively.

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home