Google

Friday, May 28, 2010

This is the fist that grinds you down

Fighting with Gus is an entirely different monster than battling with his brothers. He can hold out. He will sleep on the deck under the barbecue grill cover rather then get in trouble by waking me up because he forgot his key and came home way too late. Or, if I start taking privileges away, which is rare, he will do without and just wait me out until I either give in or forget what the problem was in the first place.
Right now, it's missed assignments at school and a lack of interest in completing his financial aid paperwork.
I wrangled his phone from him after he said to Eamon and I that he didn't have to answer to us. So, I guess now, he doesn't. It won't last and I might actually win this one, but really it's not so much a victory as a relief that he's not moping around lost in a world of idle thumbs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home