Google

Thursday, May 06, 2010

And then you stop

Sometimes, when you veer off, as if you had a path that is, it just takes a quiet moment in the morning, a sudden awaking of the senses to make you realize you've been a dolt and it's time to get back on track, toe the line, head in to the wind, whatever it takes to just focus on the parts of life that actually are going to move you forward rather than keep you in the same place or better yet, retrogress a little.
It's good to be needed, but I think I've overstepped in regards to the fellas I live with. I kind of wanted to be there for every loss or negative, which has probably been to all of our detriment. There does need to be room for missteps and collapse, but how much is where I have some difficulty gauging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home