Google

Monday, February 08, 2010

I'm the lucky one

The weekend, which started Friday for me, was not a good one. Luckily I worked yesterday so I didn't really count that. Eamon's birthday was Friday and he either had a lot of angst regarding his age, or he's just accessing my ability to tolerate him at his worst. I sure hope I passed that test!
Then Saturday he and I went to a party, had a relatively good time and at one point got a call from Gus asking if he could sleep over at a friend's house. Well, because of some previous trouble I declined to let him. Later when we got home I checked his room saw that he was in bed and went to my own.
Sunday at around ten in the morning I thought it was strange that he was still asleep so I went up and found a big pile of clothes and his Homer Simpson head slipper, (that I bought him), where his head would have been. Nice.
This morning, he, and it was actually him this time, missed his ride to school and locked himself in his room for the day. Meanwhile Jake came home around two, asked if he could watch a movie in the basement and subsequently dropped his 40 ouncer as he was struggling with the basement door. Twice as nice. Anyone else want to disappoint, lie or fail? Now is the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home