Google

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'd like to turn off time

Oh, the genteel life of being the lone female in a household. The joys of constant torment, ribbing and sadism.
I worked Saturday, but for the rest of the long holiday weekend, I was home with the brood. Eamon was constantly singing lines from Flagpole Sitta and like a virus Jack and I became infected and at arbitrary moments would start singing lines as well.
Later in the day, as I was working on the computer and actually found a video to get the entire song rolling rather than the same line, Eamon said to me,
"Do you like Jonathan Winters? My Mom despises him."
I said, " I don't like him much."
A little later I was singing again, and he said to me,
"Why are you singing a song about someone you despise? You know Jonathon Winters climbed up a flagpole once."
Me, "Where did you get the idea that I despised him, that's what you said about your mom."
"Well you hate him too"
"Um, no I don't, actually I hate you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home