Google

Friday, February 12, 2010

Break it

When we lived in Turkey, we got a call from my parent's friend, her husband had been shot by his patient who also allegedly happened to have blown up the Thinker outside of the Cleveland Art Museum, but that part is a bit sketchy.

All of this really revolves around Kojak, because this guy resembled Telly Savalas, so he would sport a dum-dum sucker and play off that similarity. A bit odd, but not the first fella who tried to take advantage of a fad.
Yesterday, I had a lot of time to work on things at home, it's been a long time, so I took advantage of it and holding my breath with anticipation, sorted socks, and with three sons there are a lot of them. All the while, I watched two movies, Hunger and In the Loop, both amazing in very different ways. Earlier this week I also watched Romance and Cigarettes. James Gandolfini happened to be in two of the movies. The man can do no wrong. For ever, I thought that he was sort of acting as Tony Soprano, that it wasn't much of a stretch. Oh, how wrong I was, he in his everyday he could be anyone body, transforms himself with each of these roles, which brings me back to "Who loves ya baby." Perhaps, a catch phrase...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home