Google

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Like you've had too much

Gus has a summer reading list and one of the titles is Hamlet. He got the idea to invite a bunch of his friends over to have pizza and read the play out loud. In fact I can hear them acting it out right now. There are some talented kids in his class, hungry, talented kids.
We ordered three pizzas and they arrived about twenty minutes before people started to get here.
When I went downstairs to check if everything was ready, he was writing something down that looked like a list. I looked over his shoulder and saw that he was making a calculation I asked him of what. He said that he had asked the pizza delivery guy what temperature the pizza was when it arrived; and so Gus was calculating what it would be by the time the party was supposed to start.
'Oh, that this too too solid flesh would melt, thaw and resolve itself into a dew.'

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table,but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.

Karma Sunny Wheelchair

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home