Google

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The road of life

I went to some training today on updating our public website. There was a lot I didn't know about the process, some I did and other stuff I just totally spaced out during.
Which brings me to; the way in which I have always learned things and why it has been both advantageous and to my detriment contained in nice little tandem package, namely my brain.
Going back to school for a masters degree would create a huge avenue of choices, opportunities and financial gains for me. However, because for so many years I had this warped sense of school being for learning and not a vocational pursuit, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Now that I am not quite such an asshole, I realize it would have been, and potentially still is a smart choice for anyone who wants to make a living and perhaps expand one's horizons; except, I can't hold a train of thought let alone retain anything beyond water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home