Google

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Who needs the darkness

Sometimes, and I think that it's mostly in the winter months, the demons really start to get the best of me. I 've noticed it this last week especially because I 've been taking care of the old man which means a lot of staying at home and less activity allowing me to be distracted enough to keep things in check. Eamon has always said that I live at a high idle, and the description works and applies to almost everything that I do; lots of pans on the burner of life. The issues remain the same, they've been unchanged since childhood. Unfortunately, I have yet to befriend or even learn to tolerate them, as well as I'd like. In fact, it's as if I will never get used to the idea that there are forces of which I have no control, yet all internally generated and modified for your viewing pleasure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home