Google

Friday, February 08, 2008

Nuttin like the old school

As far as I'm concerned, two death threats get's you, not just a Happy Meal, but, A Mighty Kids Meal.
The child, and I saw him today so I can at least put a face to the nightmare, that has been making Jack's life miserable, said to him upon his arrival back from a ten day suspension; "That wasn't very smart for you to snitch on someone who sits next to you in home room and can easily find out where you live." Okay lets' disassemble this one piece at a time. First, he was sitting next to my son in homeroom which enabled him to say what he did. Second, the teacher was on "hall duty", so she wasn't even in the classroom writing in a journal to help her to figure out why she would be a big enough asshole to let this kid sit next to Jack ever again. Third, though they said they were going to, the school never filed a police report about the first threat which by the way was said in front of others, so we know this kid is an idiot. So, when Jack came home and told me, I called the school and found out they hadn't done what they promised to do in order to keep Jack safe, and that's when, dare I say, I went Rambo on their ass. I called the police, called the superintendent and then called the principle to listen to his excuses and make a note of where I'm going to put the new stuff I buy with the millions of dollars in law suit money we are going to collect because these people don't have any of their ducks in a row or plug in any phrase that defines the behavior of people who are walking around acting out their job, going through the motions rather than actually accomplishing anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home