Google

Monday, January 14, 2008

Now I've got myself lost

Any way you slice it I'm going to feel guilty about some thing or another. Either it's going to be about not being available for work when they're in a bind, or not being here for the boys when they get home from school, not giving Eamon enough lovin, it's far too much and I can't do it all, but boy am I going to try and then fail and then not understand why I walk around feeling torn most of the time.
Charvez pointed it out and made it all so clear in that no matter how hard I try, I will fail for someone or something. It's a shitty way to go through the world, and one might consider taking another approach, and at times I manage to actually speak my mind or choose not to do something that I don't really want to do. But, for the most part I get stuck in the place in between.
In addition, I had a dream that my old boyfriend and Eamon got into a fist fight, and it was of course, right in front of me, though Eamon was at work and subsequently got fired for the altercation. Anxiety much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home