Google

Monday, February 11, 2008

In the window

My old friend pleurisy is back for a visit. I've been in bed for three days so now I feel worse, because it's an enormous strain to lay around and watch the entire fourth season of the Wire so that you actually feel like you live on the West side of Baltimore; and I don't know if I'm a cop or a corner boy but I do know that there is nothing like that show just in terms of the gritty aspects of poverty, drugs and in this season the morass that is middle or high school.
Then just when you think your coming out of the abyss, there is a snow day for the boyos, so they're here to spread the joy and wonderment of teenagers. I'm going to send them out and see if they can sell some stuff I cook up, although there are never people outside here except to mow, shovel or walk a dog or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home