Google

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

She fills her head with culture

I've reasoned that there is no category for me. I've kind of transcended so many parameters that I've come to the point of fitting in nowhere and sort of anywhere. An example would probably be helpful in that I'm about as clear as silt.
In the past I've blathered on about how I tend to hang with the fellas. Well as we grow older and pair off, I've still maintained friendships with men. Now, Eamon is also friends with my male friends, yet that might not work if it was reversed in that I'm an insecure mushy mess, and I would be jealous if he fraternized with the ladies, but I'm still working on that and hope to overcome those issues. Anyway when I talk about my maladjustment, I've noticed that if you are very close friends with a man in an environment such as work or any setting where there is some intellectual freedom and room for conversation, then you come together in a social setting, where you are with spouses, then there is this sort of awkward stumbling to not act too familiar. It's odd and I'm sure not new for anyone who has a life, but I don't get out much so I thought I'd mention it in two hundred words or less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home