Google

Monday, September 10, 2007

Come to naught

I'm unreliable. Not in all ways or at all times, but enough to be a nuisance to myself and the person or persons on the other end of the network. I have the best intentions when I make plans, I apparently become a victim of circumstances beyond my control. And what that really means is that I have not thought out how things are going to go if I have to be too many places at one time. And then, I just feel bad, about more than the incident itself, but about the whole entire picture and how it is sideways on the wall.
I've been stood up, let down and just plain forgotten, so I'm not unaware what it's like to be the recipient of said undependable actions, and I know that I usually take it with a grain of salt in that if I do it then others will as well, and it's almost a relief on one level, to know that I'm not the only asshole who has far too many things going on to remember to write them all down on a little piece of scratch paper and put it in my pocket to take out before I wash pants or skirt, and then write down on the calender the appointment, schedule change or event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home