Google

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Belle of Kilronan

I always wanted a nickname, and in fact tried some, but then I would forget and just go by the old moniker. At a party the other night, I re-met a woman I had previous gotten to know at the Hessler street fair. She and her partner are both sparkling personalities, and I'm drawn to them, Seven and I were talking and I stated my feelings about not really liking my name ever and not actually feeling as if it applied to me, and she suggested that I find a new one as she had been given her name a few years previous and the origin remains a mystery which is part of the enigma and such. It was simple and I missed it for all my previous years, that it was up to me to just go and change it to something I liked better; but actually I already have one, and Eamon gave it to me years ago. So from now on, until I forget, I'm Pidge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home