Google

Monday, July 30, 2007

Just one key

Writers block; I don't think so. Nothing interesting to say; maybe. But I really don't know, because I've never dealt with a blockage. There have been many a bottleneck, but not an actual work stoppage replete with inflatable rat to keep away the scabs. I don't want to ever write just because I'm compelled to get words out, and I have an aversion to trite or ordinary, yet not the pedestrian. Anyway, it's something to put some thought to to at least be aware; so if I use the word healing or funky know, without reservation that it's over.
Jack wants to teach my dad how to play Axis and Allies. So, I got a call at work from my friend whom Gus is Manny to. She said that Gus doesn't think it would be a good idea "because Papa may have flashbacks." My dad was in the Korean war, as a social worker/medic, stationed in Germany.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home