Google

Friday, July 13, 2007

She wasn't history

What do bullies do when they're cornered? they make themselves seem misunderstood. In the big and small picture this garners the same feelings for me. Loss.
The 678th million Harry Potter movie slays the Bush regime, Rupert Murdoch, Homeland security, yet uses a woman to represent most of the evil incarnate. So I guess that makes it a nice attempt, but poor execution. It also makes for the third movie that I've seen in a weeks time that addresses the nature of politics in the US and Britain, as in Fascist state, with media mouthpiece in place to spread the love.
We are leaving for our summer sojourn. I'll make attempt to post from the land of vacation, too much bad food and breezy outfits. Perhaps, I'll learn some things, and of course, share them much to all y' alls chagrin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home