Google

Monday, August 13, 2007

Good enough for me

Religious zealotry, take it or leave it. I yearn to be that comfortable with the idea of an afterlife, and to think that I know what to expect. Alas, it's not going to happen, I have far too much of an over thinking, overactive and logical mindset to just let all that be. So, there is this tiny part that considers the possibilities, but it is minute in comparison to the larger share that considers it all somewhat ensorcelled.
Eamon, Jack and I went to the first temple built by Joseph Smith and his followers in Kirtland. We've gone there in the past, but now it has a visitor center with a museum full of artifacts, original copies of the book of Mormon and of course, a gift shop. There were cars in the lot from Utah, Illinois and Alberta. I think that it's going to become the must see stop in any LDS tarriance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home