Google

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Nothing you can teach me

With the start of school, I had my first unaccompanied day in a long time. So, I enjoyed my freedom by going out to buy some extremely elusive school supplies. One would think I would have this down by now, and I do to some degree, but there are always going to be a few items that dog me and give me a challenge I would rather not participate in.
In addition to the academic related purchases, I wanted to go to buy some frozen fruit that I had partaken of at a party last week. Having no manners, I asked the hostess where to buy the stuff and she directed me to GFS, which I am aware of as in it's on my radar as I go to commercial business Central, however I have never had the pleasure. Holy shit everything there is enormous. If I sound naive no, that's not the case, I know about these warehouse stores that provide, well it has to be for polygamous multiple families, because no average sized household needs, or in my mind would even want the gigundus gallon sized container of relish, or perhaps the 5 Pound bag of french fries. I'm sure some businesses can find what they need to feed the public, but otherwise, I have enough ketchup for the Apocalypse. Yup, I'm all set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home