Google

Friday, August 31, 2007

Now I can tell you apart

To be a medium sized person is now fat in this body dysmorphicaly messed up culture. I'm not even going to bother talking about me this time, it's way beyond all of that nonsense. It's about girls and boys and men and women being totally fucked up about nothing, which to them, and I, became everything at some weird point of development. When I look at my 12 year old, and think about being in 7th grade and what I felt like in relationship to the rest of the world, it makes me realize that everything being relative means that we are always looking at things from our perspective of self; however, self is at times merely a height, weight or angle. Age kind of plays the same role this process. The point being that throughout our lives all things change, even our visual sense of size, but the problem is, that civilization is now being viewed from a teen wide paradigm, and we all don't work with those parameters, nor should we.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home