Google

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Just give me one thing

Ah, nothing like a long holiday weekend to make you feel inefficient, ineffective and in a pickle. Well, not the last one but the former two. With three days, you feel almost invincible, with all that time to utilize and strategize. Squandered I say. Though I did get the hedges trimmed so now I'm walking around like Quasimodo with a tan. There is a level of hope on that night previous to an extended weekend, you relish the possibilities and perhaps actually accomplish half or less. Again, though whose expectations are we living up to in regards to what is completed or not. I stood outside watering the perennials and I thought to myself, I planted these, I picked them out, made my selection and placed them where they are to grow and make for pretty stuff to look at. Who the hell am I and how did I get here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home