Google

Thursday, September 06, 2007

The less we say about it the better

Jake wants to come home. Part of that desire, is just for the sake of change and I know this because I'm somewhat familiar with that aspect of his personality. Otherwise, I think he really does just want to be here with us.
It seems to me that rejection is the genesis of many problems for people. Not even if it is intended or the motive, it's perceived and ultimately that's all it boils down to; how a person feels about the way he or she has been treated. In realizing this, I contend that if rejection is indeed the cause of insecurities and fears about relationships, then one does not have a chance to really have any kind of inspired and original experiences because they are all based on familiar origins. Thusly, to put it into acutely technical terms; we are screwed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home