Google

Friday, September 28, 2007

Turns it all around

Mahmood Ahmadi-Najad and George Bush are the same person me thinks. Perhaps that is too simple of a statement regarding two world leaders who seem to have very little restraint demonstrating their fundamentalist and singular ways of thinking, yet somehow being a mother and daughter of people who I find to have twoferrific qualities that probably exist in me as well, I'm one to talk.
Jake and I have been in negotiations for him to come home. The issues that are on the table all have to do with the quality of life that we are hoping to continue, and the expectations that Eamon and I have for both ourselves and for him. It all looks so good on paper. Well, not really because there is no paper involved, unless I want to use origami as a metaphor.
I think it would be best for all of us if he did decide to return. I'm not idealizing the possibilities, I'm merely missing my son and hoping that we can figure out a way to be together. Unfortunately, role models for this type of process are few and far between.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home