Google

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

It's a honky-tonk parade

It's a world of make believe.
Why are we entering into a recession? There is going to be a congressional committee put together, with a Republican Chairperson, I have to add, to investigate this situation. Here, I'll give it to you for free,no time wasted and less scurrying about pretending to look for answers. It's called a huge colossal killing machine of a war motherfuckers. If all of America is spending their evenings doing what I did last night, which was watching Bret Michaels ( and I will disclaim here that is was the first and last time for watching), be a huge pig and all the while degrading the woman he's "seeing" in between them doing that to themselves. Then, I guess I have to say we are in a place where nothing can phase me, not even every social program being cut because they all put a stranglehold on the way America does business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home