Google

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Lately I'm a desperate believer

Last year, actually it's almost a year and a half now, when I got sick and knew there had to be some "lifestyle" changes, I also knew that the success rate with these sort of endeavours is pretty darn low; and, in knowing that, I had to deal with defeat before the victory ever took place.
Understanding that, and realizing the challenge is a somewhat all encompassing experience in that weight loss is such a complicated ball of fury that discussing it seems trivial when it actually is a huge cultural phenomenon and I'm not even talking about the business end, is just sad and a huge waist of time. Yet, bright, interesting, deep thinking people spend time, and time and way too much time thinking about it, talking and or yearning for a solution. Ultimately, somewhere, and at some point in our development, this is where we got stuck. I'm ready for my goo-gone application, because, I'm ready to move on to perhaps something more profound, such as, what exactly is a wide stance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home