Google

Friday, July 28, 2006

What is noble

That feeling that people talk about; when they describe how they know that they are being looked over, watched from above, that they're actions are being judged by a higher power; perhaps that is just the echo of an overbearing mother or way too strict father.
I know as a child I often felt like I had to behave or perform even when I was alone, I also happened to have the most controlling mother of all time.
Jack asked today about the Mayan culture and why they sacrificed people. We explained about what it must have been like not to know why there were storms or what happened if there was a drought or illness. People are always looking for an explanation, and they are looking for any fairy-tale that will provide a quick and easy answer for complicated and dimensional shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home