Google

Sunday, July 16, 2006

My lady is the sea

When you go on a long trip, sometimes, at least if you're me, you forget you have another life somewhere else, that you've lived this long established thing. It gets completely obscured or eclipsed by your new experiences. For example, we ate at a place called "The Ugly Mug" fancy double entendre! Anyway, this was in Cape May, which is at the end of the state of New Jersey, and there really is an end with a aluminum guard rail and everything. So, we drove up there from Wildwood and my parents sat rigidly in the car as I drove us out of our one week comfort zone into new territory, and I'm tan wearing something other than a damp bathing suit, hello yeast, or a sarong my old boyfriend gave me for a discount. We had to wait a few minutes so, because I've been trying to keep up with Jack and be an active parent the bench in front of the restaurant was quite inviting, and I sat down in my new black parachute pants, right on some bird shit and then was laughed at by the seagull whom had shat it. Jack wiped my butt for me and thusly the circle of life is complete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home