Google

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Fly by night

My wake up dream this morning was Selma Blair chasing me as I was driving and old Mustang and she was at first on foot but then on a bike. She was about to smash the driver window with a hammer when I told myself it was time to not be asleep anymore because it was a bummer.
Again, I say, who knows where the hell these things come from, but they sure do spice up the night time.

Me and a boy are leaving tomorrow, so my dispatches will be from the road, and perhaps, they will be expansive as a trip can do that to you. I will start the trip with the Best of the Band and move on to Thievery Corporation. There will be lots of time for many a cd and radio button pushing session because mapquest told me the trip was going to take 7 hours and 23 minutes so thanks to that I have an extremely concrete idea about my journey. I think, that the idea of knowing so much about a trip is helpful and fulfilling, but it does take away an element of the abstract that kind of enhances an adventure. Coming back is a vastly different thing, that's when even I am itching to get there and not see another Dunkin donuts/baskin- robbins combo store again, ever, for all time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home