Google

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Roy Orbison sings for the lonely

We're staying in our own version of Rear Window. It's a town of small efficiency apartments or courtyard motels from the 50's that have families that all seem to know each other and are extremely loud. My Mom is trying to speak to anyone around us who will talk to her and initiates conversations with "you have an accent, where are you from?"
I've always felt that people around me in many settings all seem to know each other. I missed the class that was taught on networking, instead I was buying myself yet another carvel coffee cone with chocolate sprinkles.
I also saw a huge gaggle of dolphins, and this is when Jack had just taken his glasses off to go boogie boarding, and then we found an enormous jellyfish which we are having on toast for breakfast. Aloha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home