Google

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I was driving the truck

Today I'm wearing something that is my new "outfit". I have to assume others have designated pieces and parts that they put together and consider their favorite for awhile. Usually in the library setting this would be a jumper and turtleneck combo.
Each of us and our individual needs and wants makes for a enormous population looking for comfort and pleasure which ends up with a lot of needs not being met. The result of that is the old search, the search and buy, or the drink, eat, smoke, shoot. I don't think I'm simplifying a complicated issue, however the basis for our suppression is how easy it is to do. To mask the real thing at hand with all sorts of distractions and drama. Lately, I'm happy to wake up in the morning. Not a huge thing to shoot for, but it's scratching the itch for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home