Google

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Unsafe at any speed

I don't like famous people to come near me, they make me feel uncomfortable. Unfortunately, there will always be someone, (Gus in this case), around who wants that famous person to come on up and say hello or shake a hand, or sign some piece of shit thing. I have met people who are in the public eye, and as I've mentioned have learned my lesson and try never to get to know anyone I admire because it's usually really messed up.
A few I've met are; Bob Hope when I was seven in an airport in Switzerland, my mom chased his ass down and then he said he was too grumpy to talk to us because he had a cold, and also there was Ralph Nader who started dozing in the car that my dad had borrowed to pick him up with because he owned one Ralph was condemning for lack of safety. It's a sizzlin life I know, and perhaps it's just been too exciting for there to be room for more of these encounters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home