Google

Friday, June 16, 2006

Riding Dirty

How is it that an entire life of events, experiences and accomplishments can be eclipsed by one event? It's easy, especially with an impatient and limited audience.
All we know, most of us who are not in the fledgling oil industry that is, know J. Howard Marshall for the crumpled concupiscent 90 year old that was married to ANS. Not for his tenure as a dean at Yale Law School or as a teacher or anything else he may have been to countless people before he went with his urge.
My hope is that when I'm thought of or seen, it's not for one of the dumb ass mistakes I've made, like moving my family to Japan on a whim or for wearing ill fitting clothes, or for when I'm rough and hormonal with my boys. I hope it's a big picture kind of thing, which includes the fact that I bought them gushers when they asked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home